Disclaimer

WARNING: There may be spoilers or pictures of Geocaches on my blog. If you don't want to know, don't read any further. If you are looking for help on difficult caches you are at the wrong blog. Please also note, there may be some sarcasm somewhere in this blog so read on carefully

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Geocaching Ideas

I didn't make it out today to do any caching. I hope to get out tomorrow but.....
Photobucket
So I wonder if I can do a pocket query on "Park and Grabs" You know I hear they are like the "Drive-thru of Geocaches" I am growing to love these more and more.

I found a blog that contains some really cool ideas to enhance geocaching. It is tittled "Renzo's Custom Cache" and they describe Their blog as "Martha Stewart meets Geocaching"

They have lots of great ideas like geocache trading cards, Geocache license, and a cool decoder wheel for those mystery caches.

They have pdf files for alot of the items and links to other sites for things like the cache cards.

On another note:

Why, when I am composing a blog does Blogger underline words like Blog Blogger Blogging as if they were misspelled? You would think Blogger wouldn't tell you it's own name is misspelled. Just a thought. I'm just throwing it out there.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Josh said...

the Boy got his geocaching license laminated earlier this week. He did notice the typo in it. I didn't see it until he pointed it out. Dang kids. That site has some fun stuff.

tonka_boy said...

Funny post as always. I love the Yoda! I can't wait till we get rain.

Anonymous said...

Excellent links. And good call on the blog thing. Spellcheck, while being great, doesn't pick up everything you need or points out dumb things, too!